Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Had some weird dreams last night

I had this dream that I was in Yankee Stadium and it was totally empty, except for Johhny Damon and a sheep, who was on third base. Damon was in Center, I was in the right field bleachers, and suddenly, the sheep broke into a run for the plate.

Damon started after him , and as he was running, his hair got longer, there was a sick snapping noise, he got down on all fours, and started screaming. The next thing I know, the stadium was filled with screaming fans. I looked over my shoulder to see if I could figure out where they all came from- when I looked back to the field, Damon was gone and the sheep was being torn to bits by a large wolf.

What do you think that means?

I'm optimistic about the whole thing.

Last night the motherfucker couldn't even lay down a decent bunt, and now he's devouring live sheep?

I think it means the Sox have a good shot.

I'm gonna go walk around in the rain and think.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Blogger Robert Paraguassu said...

this is a good blog. keep it up.

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger The Unsomnambulist said...

If you kill the head Bambino, will it cure the curse?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home