Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lunar Eclipse!

Holy crap, people, not only will there be a total lunar eclipse next week, but it will happen when the Sox are in the World Series!

It's supposed to happen during game four, on October 27th, during a full moon. Holy crap. I know it's presumptious to assume that the Sox will sweep, but if they do, (or if they get swept) the curse will either remain solid or be finally broken under the eclipse of a full moon.

I don't know about you, but I think that's prettty freakin' cool.

It's weird, I never used to really give a crap about the moon, but these days, I'm kind of facinated by it. I don't know what to tell you.

Of course, If the series goes seven, the final game is October 31st.

Creepy.

Anyway, I'm off to Jersey tonight- I gotta cut my fingernails again. Weird, it's the third time this week I've cut 'em.

Go Sox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home