Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Yeesh-

There's been a little hostility on the comment boards of late.

Still, I believe it was Benjamin Franklin that wrote "The primary ingredient of greatness is a loud opposition."

OK, I made that up.

Still, I have bigger problems.

The thing is, after I killed Williamson and woke up in the cage, Alyssa's pretty much been on her own. Like, he had all kinds of books and stuff but a lot of them are in different languages, and he a has a LOT of stuff laying around, some of which might be total bullshit.

For example, he has an book in what I think is Romainian, that looks really old and has pictures of men turning into beasts, but on the other hand, he also has an original shooting script from "Teen Wolf Too." I'm pretty sure that isn't the world's most definitive text on how werewolves actually function. I mean, I'm one, and I can't box worth a lick. Speaking of that, Jason Bateman seems to have come a long way.

Really.

But seriously, according to her, she had only worked with the guy for two months, primarily doing clerical stuff, picking up his laundry at the cleaners, stuff like that. He was loaded though and the pay was good, at least it beat being an art handler, so she was into it. She's also an actress, but I haven't seen her go out on any auditions. She showed me her headshot, and I gotta be honest, it doesn't really look much like her. It's a nice shot, but it kinda glammed her up too much. Either way, she doesn't know that much at all about werewolf hunting, and to be honest, thought it was a crock of shit until she saw Jeff change for the first time.

He's still gone by the way.

I don't know how he got out of the cage, but when I woke up the other day his door was open and he was gone. It'd be awful if he hurt somebody. I pitched it to Alyssa that we ought to call the cops, but she answered back with the fact that if she did that, she'd have to tell them that we were werewolves, which is gonna get us all locked up in Bellvue, and additionaly she'd have to explain how she got rid of Williamson's body. I know it's gross, but it made sense.

She had Jeff eat him.

I was knocked out by the dart, and stayed under for a two days, but she just dragged him into Jeff's cage, and apparently, there was barely enough left the next day to change the bag on the dustbuster.

She told me not to tell him, and I obliged.

Either way, we're in a bit of a fix.

Some of the commenters were right.

I am bored.





6 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey wait, how many nights did you change this month?

~BenO

 
At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garou

How many werewolves does it take to change a light bulb?
A lot fewer than it takes to change a heavy bulb.

What bus line were you on during that accident?

If your in a cage how are you still posting, or are you posting about stuff that happened a while back? I got a little confused.

Seems if they are letting you post just send an e-mail to the local cops. They will come spring you. They will believe you were kidnapped by crazy, occult, weirdos before they believe that they are actually werewolf hunters. Then you can go hunt down that one that escaped, and form a pack or something. Raise some little werepups with some werewolf gals.

Thanks!

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you will find something or information in that guys stuff that will allow you to control your transformations. You, and the pretty girl can then hunt down the "bad" werewolves. Man, you might turn out to be the "Blade" of the werewolf world! Kirk, the werewolf bane! Sell this story to Hollywood, and give me so credit for helping!

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

Hmm- well, I don't know that there is going to be a Hollywood version of this. See the Los Angeles entries in November for that saga. Also I changed three times this month. Once in Maine, once on the bus, and once back in Brooklyn, while I was on Ativan.

Do I really need to recap this stuff for you guys?

 
At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you could remember what happened to you as a werewolf?

So wouldn't Jeff already know that he ate Williamson?
Maybe that's why he skedaddled.
It's one thing to agree to be locked up for people's safety.
It's another to be used as some sort of garbage disposal for human remains.

 
At 5:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, think he was looking for the bus line to look up if it made the papers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home