Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I feel great!

Went to work last night, and I gotta tell you I was a little concerned, but, really- what was I expecting, that I would turn into a wolf?

I haven't been sleeping too well- and I think the World Series has me a little stressed.

Seriously, I've been reading some of my old posts, and it's all World Series and werewolves. I'm a 31 year old man, for fuck's sake, what am I doing obsessing over either of these things? I think I'm still having an adverse reaction to the new Star Wars movies sucking. Seriously, when I was 12, I couldn't imagine a world that had even one Star Wars movie that sucked. Now 40 percent of them do.

By the way, while I was working in the store, I watched Wolf. You know the Jack Nicholson movie that made all of us really start seriously wondering if Mike Nichols had totally lost it?

So, I'm pretty sure I'm not a werewolf. I'm mean, I can't jump any higher, I'm no hornier, I don't spook horses when I walk by, and I certainly have never been in a werewolf fight with a wolfed out James Spader. I pee on stuff, but I'm an artist- deal with it. Watching that movie is really worth it though, just for the werewolf fight. You have a wolfy Jack Nicholson fighting a wolfy James Spader, and it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

Like, in my book if you're going to have a werewolf kill a guy what's the best way for him to do it? Oh yeah, the werewolf should run him over in a CAR. God knows the curse of lycanthopy can cause a lot of weird side effects, who knew it impared your driving?And just seeing James Spader with hair and fangs is kinda funny. I mean, it'd be funny enough to see Spader with ANY body hair at all, but c'mon- if you're casting a werewolf movie, should you be saying- I need a terrifying and intimidating monster- get me Steff from Pretty in Pink! Oh, and I'll need a Frankenstien monster- is Ducky available?

I mean, Jesus.

You know, come to think of it, I haven't walked by any horses recently. I should try that.

There's a full moon tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home