Sunday, November 07, 2004

Woke up late today-

It was a Sunday, and I woke up to the sounds of the Marathon cruising down Bedford.

I've been feeling differently about my situation these days.

I mean, Dan wants me to commit suicide, so he can get to heaven, but I thought wait- I'm going to die sooner or later, right?

It's not like he's damned or anything, he's just in limbo- When I die, and I will, he gets to move along- but why should I kill myself just to expidate his situation?

I mean, fuck, he was walking around Williamsburg, and he got killed by an animal. I got bit. That's it. So, why is he so much worse off than me?

I figure I can get a cage or something, and maybe buy a sheep or two, and just lock myself in the cage with the sheep when it happens, I eat the sheep, and nobody gets hurt.

I mean, Christ, you can live with AIDS and not hurt anyone, can't I live as a werewolf?

5 Comments:

At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, it's not very easy to live as a werewolf and not kill anyone. Or infect them.

Here's your greatest problem. you've got a ghost hounding you to commit suicide, and you're going out of your way to avoid killing anyone. But until you go a little crazy out-of-doors and free while in wolf form, you're not going to attract the notice of the other werewolves out there.

Ah. You forgot about that, didn't you?

But you shouldn't. You see, somewhere in your area there is a werewolf, and that werewolf knows for a fact that he/she turned someone into a werewolf the other night. So... that werewolf, and his/her colleagues in the wolf business, are watching for your re-appearance. Your coming-out party, so to speak.

And based on how well you do, by whatever their standards are, will help decide whether they kill you... or add you to their pack.

you'll forgive me if I'm not planning on visiting Brooklyn any time soon. It's not like I don't have enough to do as it is.

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

OK- wait a minute.

I can't even find another fucking hockey fan in this town, and I'm supposed to endanger the entire city so I can find another werewolf?

Jesus, dude.

 
At 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no... don't endanger a city. Please. Just be aware that they're looking for you, and that may not be a good thing.

 
At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

OK, why are you anonymous?

Do you know something about this that I don't?

Now I'm getting worried...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home