Thursday, December 09, 2004

I smelled Jeff today.

Yep.

Smelled the son of a bitch.

I was walking down Bedford past the Bagel Store, and I smelled him. It was a couple of days old and I followed it out to Berry street and lost it by the elementary school. Oh, Alyssa let me out of the cage. I convinced her to let me out, and said that I'd be back, and honestly, I will. I mean, I don't have a cage, and I don't want to eat people, I may as well use that one when I change.

You know, unless I have to get into a werewolf fight with Jeff.

That would suck, as I'm really more of a lover than a fighter. Actually, come to think of it, I'm really neither a lover or a fighter. I'm a video store clerk.

That's a rare third category.

Who knows how I'll feel when I'm all wolfed out though.

Someone mentioned that he may have remembered that he ate Williamson's body, and that's what made him bolt, but according to Alyssa, he had already killed and eaten like, four people before they caught up to him, so who knows if he even cares. Maybe he's got a taste for it.
I wonder if I do.

That'd be fucked up.

By the way, if people want to send me email, they can send it to whatishappeningtome@hotmail.com. Someday, I'll figure out how to put that up in a banner. I'll be honest with you- I've murdered a guy, endangered my family, and have a disease that causes me to change into a bloodthirsty beast.

Learning HTML really isn't on the top of my priorites list right now.

Oh, and to the wiseacres that like to leave comments shitting all over how if this is fiction than it sucks, but if it's not, than I'm lame- lemme clear this up:

I AM A MOTHERFUCKING WEREWOLF OVER HERE.

IF I AM NOT PLEASING YOU, ENTERTAINING YOU, OR MAKING YOU CHUCKLE, TOO FUCKING BAD!

You assholes never heard of Fark.com?

Go elsewhere if you want to be entertained.

I'm working at the video store tomorrow.

Stop by if you're around.

6 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow man, it sucks that you traded a literal cage for the figurative cage of working in a video store. (Maybe I’m just bitter, here in my cubicle.) If I were you I’d do everything I could to figure out where Mr. Williamson’s money is coming from and take over where he left off. Sure, you didn’t earn it, but neither did he.

Hey, you should put the moves on Alyssa. Rent Bram Stoker’s Dracula, maybe that will give her some ideas...

As for the people who say this blog is boring, *shrug*. I read it religiously.

 
At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this blog as often as I can!!

I find it very truthful and very entertaining!

 
At 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry sweetie - even video store clerks-slash-werewolves can become lovers with a little training...

 
At 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate hipstr werewolves. All those ironic full-body mullets.

 
At 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the blog entries coming! I have this site bookmarked 3rd in my list of sites to visit each day! With 2nd being the Something Positive online comic. 1st being, hangs head in shame, my LJ.

Ignore the rants of "This sucks!" posted here and just keep the entries coming! You have a fan here, and I've been directing some of my friends here too!

Randwulf

 
At 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk, everyone has critics, especially on the web where people have this bizarre thought that their opinion is valid and should be shared with the world. In a phrase, fuck them. Your blog is awesome, I have all my friends reading it.
One correction though, you are a web savvy werewolf. I can't imagine too many of those around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home