Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Jesus, I'm tired.

I helped a friend move today.

Or, more accurately, a guy who I watched the Pats with yesterday was moving, and in the course of celebrating the win, I mistook that for friendship, and when he asked if anyone wanted to help I said "Yeah, sure!"

I am such a dumbass.

I guess I'm still lonely is all.

I wonder if it would be the worst thing in the world if the next time I transformed, I bit somebody. I mean, you know, just so I'd have somebody to hang out with.

I mean, Jeff was a dick, but, you know- at least he kinda knew what I was all about.

I'm going to bed.

My back hurts.

Damnit.

5 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, man -- it's hard to be alone in a crowd. You'll find good people to hang with.

The moon is new. You've got two weeks. Try finding new groups of people.

Science fiction folk are strange, but they at least tend to be open-minded. You might visit the Science Fiction shop at 214 Sullivan St. (Phone: (212) 473-3010.)

You might also think about open-minded religious groups. I think the Unitarian-Universalists might not immediately throw wolfsbane at you.

-- Chip

 
At 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But the Baptists will, so avoid them at all costs.

Amy

 
At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my back hurts too. Sucks, donnit?

Hey Kirk .... so is Dan still on the iPod? I'm not quite clear on that. He was manifesting himself in your mind-control games but you didn't kill Mickey/Dan so I'm guessing he's still around.

Maybe you should drop him a line. At least he can understand your situation. Furthermore, he's the only person that hasn't betrayed you yet.

Am I wrong?

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

Wow.

Nice plug, dude.

Still, I like the idea that if even the residents of a sci-fi shop shun me, there's always Unitarian Universalists.

I like Unitarians. There's a lot of ritual, not too much pressure, and there's always plenty of food around.

They're kinda like devout caterers.

 
At 2:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever seen the Seinfeld where Jerry gets tricked into helping an acquaintance move, and George likens it to being pressured into sex too early in the relationship? That's how I always feel when snookered into doing favors like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home