Friday, February 25, 2005

When I woke up today-

-the nail polish was gone, but my hair was still red. Not as red as before, but still red.

From what I can figure, the hair does recede back into my body when I change back, but just the process of growing that much hair causes some replacement to take place. And, before all this shit happened, there was the onset of some male pattern baldness, but that's all gone now. It's impossible that all that hair is just ingrained in my body somewhere, so the best I can figure it, there must be some kind of enzyme or something that causes it to deteriorate as it re-enters my body. When I change, I can definately feel and hear the hair growing, it makes a kind of nasty bristling sound. I'm always asleep when I change back, so God knows what happens.
With the fingernails, I think they just expand and recede, meaning that the paint simply flakes off as the nail under it grows. I found some flakes of nail polish on the floor of the cage, so that solves that one.

Am I wrong, or is discussing this whole process more than a little nasty?

Also, you guys were right about the dog food. I like the taste of it when I'm human, but I pretty much just tore up the bag and threw it all over the room. It isn't that bad though, it's like everywhere I walk now there's a little snack waiting for me.

I think I oughta clean up a little.

I mean, peeing on stuff helps to a certain extent, but it's really just covering up. Pissing on things is sort of the "sweeping under the carpet" of lycanthropy. Also, I have a bunch of newspapers laying around that need to be recycled.

I think I'm gonna go get on that.

6 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I found this blog and read the whole thing in 3 hours, and I have to say, I'm impressed with you. You've actually have had to endure all of that shit? Good job, and I consider you lucky, cause you're a werewolf. I've always wanted to be a werewolf... lucky....

 
At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I think your life story actually WOULD make a good movie. Hell, I'd pay to see that.

 
At 4:50 AM , Blogger Emerson83 said...

A number of things have flown through my head since I started reading this-I won't elaborate.

One thing I was thinking: Alpo is disgusting. And as for BeeBee- that was a costly expenditure, wasn't it? I think I would die a little on the inside if I had to eat a sheep. So here's what I was thinking:

Being from a rat free province, we know all the places that have lots of them- like New York.

Mean dogs? We have lots of those- but so does New York. I imagine you've clarified yourself a million + 1 times on why you don't want to eat stray animals (I'm glad you decided against kittens- you could have gotten any number of parasites), and I've missed why it would be a bad thing to eat nasty stray dogs. Missed it entirely. In fact, it seems like you have more then enough reason to hate nasty dogs.

Also, I was thinking hookers, but again...parasites. And hookers are people too. I guess.

Anyways, good luck.

 
At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't mean, stray dogs have a better chance of picking up parasites than small, young kittens that are being given away by someone, who along with the mama cat, has been taking care of them and protecting them from bad things? Also, Kirk's were-enhanced immune system and stomach are probably strong enough to protect him from whatever a kitten might be carrying on its innocent, tiny body.

I'm not on the side of "kittens as food" argument, but Jesus. Prostitutes and dogs? At the very least, Kirk shopped for the meat - just before it hit the supermarket shelves is all. Or whatever happens to sheep.

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity:

What is your opinion, if any, on the Wes Craven movie that opened this weekend?

And if Dan ever speaks to you again, ask him if BeeBee made it to the iPod too.

:)

 
At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, if BeBe made it to the iPod then you've got Dan by... well, whatever he has to be gotten by. I mean, you could send just about anything over, right? Like a lounge singer or something just as horrible. Bob Dole, maybe - I don't know...

-mpb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home