Friday, February 18, 2005

Well, I've done a little homework-

And it turns out that getting a sheep to Brooklyn is difficult, but not impossible.

I've had my eye on this gorgeous little beauty for a while now.

It's an American Blackbelly Sheep (aka Barbados Blackbelly), and it's looks as adorable as it does delicious.

The sheep, or as it will henceforth be called, The Barbados Blackbelly, is 125 bucks, but sadly, it looks like I won't be able to get here by the next full moon. I might just buy a couple of huge bags of Alpo and leave them in the cage. I wonder if I'd eat that when I'm all wolfed out.

By the way, if I was a professional pool player, my nickname would be Barbados Blackbelly. It's gotta nice ring, is all.

I found it on AniBid, which is a site where you can pretty much bid on almost any kind of live animal out there. One of their banner ads is a company called Wild Animal World , which is worth checking out, if just for the banner picture which should be entitled "I have the worst parents in recorded history."

All this animal shopping has me thinking though- I mean, about the power of money. I mean, if I say, wanted to have a Bobcat in my apartment, I could do that. I'm sure it's illegal, and dangerous, but shit- if I had the money, I'm pretty confident I could have a Bobcat in my apartment in less than a month. Just walking around and snarling and shit.

It kind of makes you doubt the morality of capitalism, is all.

I just looked at the Wild Animal World website, and I could get me an 8 week old male cougar for 1,500 bucks.

Damn.

I wonder what they'd pay for a real live werewolf?

Something to think about, is all.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kirk, here's an idea: why don't you move to Africa? Live in the Serengetti and you don't have to worry about eating people... think about it, there are lots of different exotic animals out there, lions, tigers, zebras, the possibilities are endless!

Actually, who do you think will win in a fight between a Werewolf and a tiger?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home