Monday, November 15, 2004

I found a cure!

Sadly, it wasn't for my lycanthropy, it was for the savage hangover I woke up with this morning.

Here's how it goes:

1) Lean up in bed, and flip on the TV.

2)Watch as much as you can possibly stand of "Catch Me if You Can" on HBO (for me it was about 8 minutes)

3) Plod to the bathroom while humming that John Williams riff from the movie. You know the one- "Buh-ba-ba-bum. Buh-ba-ba-bum.Buh ba ba ba baba ba ba ba Buh-ba-ba-bum."

4) Strip naked, squat on the sink and cut loose with a full throated wolf howl, or as much of one as you can muster.

5) Vomit.

6) Rinse off your face and bee-line it to IHOP for some biscuts and gravy with a side of scrambled eggs.

Yeah, that's about it today.

Oh, and I met somebody who claims to be an expert on the occult. He owns a bookstore in Hollywood. I may go and check it out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home