Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Well,

- I didn't check out the bookstore.

I looked at it online, and I guess I'm kinda scared to go there.

I mean, I came to LA for this stupid movie thing which isn't going to happen, and as much as I'd like to be a self righteous New Yorker, Los Angeles has turned out to be somewhat of an escape from my problems.

I don't want to think about werewolves anymore.

It's not fun.

It's fucking scary, and to be honest with you, I feel like I've been getting a bit of a break being out here. When I fly back to New York on Thursday, there isn't going to be a hell of a lot of time left before I change again.

I left the iPod in New York, and as much as it's nice to be away from everything, I kind of miss hearing Dan's voice. I know he'd probably just tell me to kill myself again, but at least I can TALK to him about this stuff.

My blog has gotten more popular, it seems- I've had over 3,000 people come to it over the past week.

Maybe they all think that this is some big fucking fake out, some huge goddamn joke.

You think it's funny?

See how funny it is when I show up outside your house on the 26th.

I need to get some sleep.





4 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So.. I want to be bit. I don't know who you are, or whether I beleive you.. The thing is, I found this by some "random" chance. But I see that as the universe paying back what it owes me.. And as crazy as it is, I want in. I know its dangerous, and possible i could hurt people, but I'm willing to cage myself up if need be. Also, have you thought of finding a support group? I mean, you were bit by a werewolf, right? That means that there are others out there. They may have a cure.. or if not a cure, some suggestions. Anyways, post back or something.. Please.

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

Wow- you WANT to be bit?

I guess the grass is always greener.

In terms of there being others out there, I'm not sure- back in my first post I mentioned that there was a guy who turned up naked and shot to death. It's possible that he was the werewolf that bit me- I mean, why else would he be naked?

I mean, yeah, it's New York, and I guess I could see that someone would walk around naked, but if you're going to walk a bridge naked, would it really be the Williamsburg Bridge?

Oh, and on the first post there, if I wanted to take a bunch of abuse from a guy named "Hans", I'd take a dump on the floor of the Williamsburg Cheese Shop. Christ, I'm leaving Thursday - I told you guys that already.

I need a break.

 
At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...hell and here I was worried because I was out of work and thinking Thanksgiving would suck...
got some silver coins...could always melt them down and then we could go at it..
I'm game...are you?

 
At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Urm, interesting that the naked guy was shot. Could be your werewolf. OF course, that means someone who (a)knew he was a werewolf and (b)happened to have some silver bullets found him. You didn't think werewolves existed until last month. Interested in making a bet on finding out about werewolf hunters next month?

I think there's also a chance your werewolf is still alive. I mean, you're still a werewolf, right? I though if you knocked off the guy who made you a werewolf then you got to turn back. But maybe that's just silliness.

Good luck man, and keep posting!

-mpb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home