Wednesday, January 05, 2005

As it turns out-

He wasn't pissed at me.

He was pretty impressed.

He told me that he had Jeff executed, and thanks to my intelligent avoidence of the situation, I had displayed the kind of skills a master werewolf needs. Then he asked me if there was anything on earth that I desired right now.

I went for a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon, and he came through.

It was pretty goddamn good, and I know what you are thinking, when you get asked if there is anything on earth that you desire, perhaps you wouldn't waste that on a grilled cheese, I offer up the following two arguments:

1) He didn't say it in that "Genie in a bottle" way, and it didn't seem like it would be the last time he would ask.

2) I really desired a grilled cheese with bacon at that time. I hadn't eaten, and I was hellahungry.

Anyway, so I'm gonna start "werewolf training."

Rad, huh?

Maybe I oughta call Alyssa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home