Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Well, thanks for the nice Christmas wishes in the comments, folks-

It's kind of an anxious Christmas for me- obviously, it wasn't safe for me to go home with the 26th being what it is and all.

So, I worked a day shift at the video store, and watched Die Hard.

Now I'm back at home getting drunk on Egg Nog.

I called home today though. My Mom is still concerned that I'm going to do heroin. If only I had those problems. Anyway, I brough home "It's a Wonderful Life" and will be watching that soon. Tonight, every time a bell rings, a werewolf is going to do a shot.

I also wonder which character in that movie is most likely to be a werewolf?
I say Mr. Gower- that dude looks like shit.

I miss my cat.
I'd get another one if I thought there was a cat on earth that wouldn't hiss at me. Maybe I should get a kitten. I know that if you raise cats and dogs together at an early age they can me cool with each other. I'm not sure what the rules are for cats and werewolves.

Also, I'm kind of concerned about eating it.

Damn.

Hey- I just had a thought- what about Dan?

I bet he's having a crappy Christmas eve too. I'm gonna get him on the horn. It's been awhile, and he might have some insight on this whole "Alpha male werewolf" thing. Now where the hell did I leave that iPod?



5 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you and Jeff do end up getting pressganged into helping this dude out, remember to beat Jeff up at some point so you can be the beta male. It couldn't hurt.

 
At 12:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kirk - hope your meeting goes...safely.

Good luck and All the best for the new year. Here's hoping the full moon episode tonight isn't going to be another bad one.

 
At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, man, what's with the date--1 January 2006?

--Kaph

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

Hmm- yeah- that date is weird.

Blame blogger though not me- I posted that on Christmas. Either way, stay tuned for the next post- I got a LOT to tell you guys....

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

I fixed the date.

I'm not sure how it happened.

Of course there has been a lot of stuff that has happened to me that I haven't been able to explain.

Like, you know- the supernatural.
They really oughta have some kind of IT guy for that shit, too. Sorry for the confusion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home