Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I got another note today.

Well, two actually.

But they were the same. One was dropped off at the video store, and the other one under the door of my apartment.

Here's what it said:

Kirk-

I can help you. I was the one who bit both you and Jeff. I have been living with this for years, and chose you specifically. Do you think it was a coincidence that you survived the attack? I know about Los Angeles, Maine, the bus trip, and your silly little cage. Because I owe you a debt of gratitude for insuring that our hunter will not return, I have decided to help you. But you must help me as well. If you are concerned about your girlfriend, she is with me, and is in perfect health. I can teach you to control this, and even make a nice living while doing so. I am aware that you have contacted the police, and can take care of that. Meet me at 4:00 PM on December 26th behind home plate of the softball field at McCarren Park. Come alone. If you choose to ignore this message, you can continue to ask yourself what has become of your friend Alyssa, and it will be a shame that you don't know as the police will most certainly be asking you as well.
4:00 PM
December 26th
This is not a joke.



Jesus, how about them apples?

And as if that wasn't enough, I got this emailed to me too.

I guess I better RSVP.

This has been a shitty week.



1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to all the comments in this section?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home