Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm in the New York Times!

So check it out.

Scroll down.

It's worth it my friends.

So it was written, and so it was done.

As a good friend of mine recently commented to me- Renee Price should have a lot of reassessing to do after seeing her weak plan next to mine.

By the way-

HOW 'BOUT THOSE PATS?!

Yeah, Rothlesburger knows how to win.

Cause, you know- causeTom Brady has never won in the postseason.

Oh, wait- HE'S NEVER LOST.

By the way- I've been wondering about this- what the hell was the name of that sleazy nighttime soap opera from the 80's? You know- it's right on the tip of my tongue- the one with Joan Collins, where she played this super, mega bitch? What the hell was that called?

Oh- I remember- DYNASTY!

That was it, Dynasty. I know that people haven't been saying that word very much recently, but maybe they oughta.

It was a good show, is all.

Still, the weird thing about the Times article is, I don't remember saying that to a reporter. I definately said it- but to who?

It's funny I remember saying it, but the person I was saying it to- my memory is still a little fuzzy.

Maybe I should ask Bruce about it. He knows everything. I mean, he even covered the spread with the Pats.

He's a smart guy.

5 Comments:

At 1:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, memory fuzziness is a side effect of smoking weed. Hahahaha.

Also, Pats are so fucking awesome. You're right. I think Bruce is like Yoda or Miss Cleo or something. Even better. If I were you I'd be begging him to tell you that the Pats will win the Super Bowl. What a year for Boston fans, even if you are kinda becoming a werewolf and all.

And also, regarding missing the Series-clincher because you were eating your cat and all, at least you're not THIS guy. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/050120

I mean, at least you were conscious for some of the playoff games.

 
At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk, my man, despite the fact you could eat me or something equally unpleasant, I have to say simmah down. The only thing preventing me from turning your blog into a re-direct to zooskool is the fact that it's pretty decent. But then you say something so utterly fucking stupid it makes me want to send you to doggy obediance classes. Dynasty? Dynasty? Dude, talk to me when the Pats have won a few more superbowls. The Chicago Bulls during the Jordan era were a dynasty. The Edmonton Oilers during the Gretzky era were a dynasty. The Pats are a bunch of no talent ass clowns that had a proverbial horseshoe up their collective ass. They're through. You AND Bruce can quote me on that shit. Jesus, the LA Lakers weren't a dynasty. They won alot, but it was no dynasty. A dynasty is when the entire season is spent wondering who will lose in the championship game. You argue over second place. Cause first is a forgone conclusion. If the Pats win, I'll lick my own balls.

 
At 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk. Tomorrow night's the first night of the full moon. Are you ready?

 
At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting quoted in the New York Times!

And don't worry about that rumor about losing pieces of your mind every time that you couple with a werelady. It probably means nothing. And, besides, they're totally hot!

-- Chip

 
At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...


Reel Life Video
Kirk, something's up. I called the Reel Life Video on Bedford (718.302.9747) and the woman who picked up said that nobody by the name of Kirk or Thomson works there. Maybe she was new, I don't know.

Anyways, I hope you're doing ok and I hope once the werewolf phase of your life is over you'll be able to find a nice job because it doesn't look like they're holding that one for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home