Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I've been learning a lot.

I've been reading, and I've been talking with Bruce about what I'm going through.

What I have found is that there is a lot about monsters that people don't understand. Monsters are everywhere. Monsters are among us. And there is nothing wrong with that. OK- I'm not saying that it's OK for monsters to run around killing people willy-nilly, in fact I'm not even condoning the use of the term "willy-nilly" but still.

There is evil in this world.

And it's not easy to quantify.

Sure, it's quick and easy to turn on the History Channel and see tape of Hitler and see evil, but it's the everyday evil that is more pervasive. And, I might say, necessary. You see, what I've been learning is that evil doesn't take over the world. Evil doesn't care about the entire world, Evil only cares about itself. And really, who can blame anybody that puts themself first?

And in a way, it relates to this blog.

I've read Shelly's Frankenstein, and Stoker's Dracula, and both of them, like this blog, are epistolary. I know it might be odd for me to refer to this blog as an epistolary novel, but honestly, what else is it? Sure, I have shrugged off the pretense of writing letters to others and including the narrative with them, but really, if you are reading this, then is this not a letter to you?

And are you not, by reading it, a willing accomplice in whatever it is I do?

Sorry, but you are.

I met three women recently, all pureblood werewolves, who all seem very interested in me. I think one of them was named Julie. Who knows? Apparently, I am destined to impregnate a female, as I have come out of the combat as the champion, and there are quite a few purebloods who have come courting.

It seems that the only male who can impregnate the female purebloods are those who have experienced not only combat with another wolf, but life before the bite. And that male is to have his pick of any of the pureblood females (that is to say women who were born werewolves) in order to advance the species with a combination of experience and purity. But there are a lot of them. And any kind of foreplay is pretty much an....audition.

Also, purebloods have the unique ability to not only shapeshift into wolves, which they do every full moon, but to shift into any human form at will.

So, not to brag, but in the past three days, I've gotten a series of vigorous blowjobs and handjobs from the likes of Natalie Portman, Katie Holmes and Anna Kournikova.

Sorta explains why I haven't posted in a while.

It's funny.

Four months ago, I was nothing.

Now, I am something of a king.

I'm getting used to this lifestyle.

10 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I love the Blog and all, and i'm pretty sure its not really written "for" us, but more of a place you can talk about whats going on.. but uh... really, nobody wants to hear about a nerdy guy (werewolf or not) gettin blowjobs/handjobs. It stirs up too many gross thoughts.. *shudder* .. I'll still read on though, cuz seriously, fact or fiction, you're one hell of a writer.

 
At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Online high-five* Congratulations man! You give hope to us all.

Though, admittedly, as hot as these girls make themselves, I'd be interested in their natural form. I mean, they're going to be pregnant for 9 months, are they going to be healthy enough to carry a child for that long? We are technically talking about your future child. Who is going to care for your heir? The Mother? I think if I was destined to impregnate the woman of my choice in order to advance the species I'd want to see some references. With power comes responsibility my man.

BUT, until you're ready to get serious about this, enjoy the ride!

-LCH

 
At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting reading... No mention of your werewolf hunter girlfriend, ea? Well, understandably she probably dosn't have the constitution to make it through the birth anyhow - you're really doing her a favor. If you have time though, you should tell us a little more about the training you're undergoing. Is it just reading books, or is there more to it than that? Also, you mentioned monsters of various sorts - what other kinds of monsters are there? Are there vampires around? Has your mentor talked much about the relationship between your two... tribes?

-mpb

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger DT said...

Good going wherewolf guy, don't let the man get you down.

 
At 1:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for Katie.

 
At 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. I thought the only way one could become a werewolf was to be bitten by one, I didn't know you could breed with other werewolves. So do werewolf babies change during the full moon too? Talk about terrible twos. What if you were to have a baby with a non-werewolf--would the baby be a werewolf or not?
--Amber

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Jonn Wood said...

I'm guessing the baby would carry a recessive gene for Lycanthropy, or something, which would manifest itself during puberty.

This comment bought to you by a twisted combination of X-Man and Lobo Leo.[ http://loboleo.tfcentral.com -Adult warning.] And the Number 5.

There's something wrong here. You can't be having this good a life without haing to give up something. It's just too easy.

 
At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

(smile) Oh, I think we're going to be reading about another shoe falling sometime shortly...

-mpb

 
At 2:18 AM , Blogger Ritch said...

Jeez- OK, I guess I should explain the purebloods.

The next post will be about them-

 
At 3:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going K..Glad you've accepted the gift given to you. The next full moon is the 25th. Can't wait to hear about what happens

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home