Friday, January 07, 2005

Werewolf training

Isn't that bad.

I called Alyssa, and told her that I was OK, and for now, she's cool with it.

I can't see anybody when I'm going through this, and I called the video store and told them I was going to Prague. That's the beautiful thing about Williamsburg is you can tell anybody that you are "Going to Prague" and everybody buys it. It's like a month long reprieve from your life.

Actually, now that I'm human for a month, It's pretty boring. There's a lot of reading. I got in a fight with Bruce becuase I was trying to explain that film is just as much literature as books are, but he wasn't hearing me. He just wants me to read the classics.

But when I'm a werewolf, training is exciting- the day after the arena fight, I changed into a werewolf and Bruce put me in this maze. I wasn't sure sure what the point was until I came upon this old man. He was weak, and dressed in rags, and seeing as I was a wolf, I was definately into eating him. So I walked up to him, kinda slowly, sort of digging the fear he was sending off, and just as I was about to strike, he pulled out a handgun and shot me right in the fucking head.

Like, drilled a bullet into my brain.

Now, I'm not sure how many of you have ever been shot in the head, but I'll tell you, as a supernatural being who can wake up and survive that shit, it sucks.

Like, it really fucking hurts.

That bullet hit me in the head and I went DOWN, man.

Like I fell hard, and it fucking hurt.

Have you ever heard anybody say that they have a "skull-splitting" headache?
Well, I've had one, and it's because a fucking bullet spilt my skull. Granted, given my situation, I'm no Jim Brady , I mean, the bullet eventually oozed out of my head and my brain reconfigured itself, but shit- it's no fun to have a bullet in your brain.

Trust me on this one.

I guess what Bruce was going for was to warn me that every opponent, no matter how weak, could have a hidden strength, and to prepare for that.

Which is cool, I guess.

He's also got me reading the original "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelly.

It's interesting.





4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno Kirk, I think you should be careful.. I mean, what if he starts training ya to kill people and stuff? That wouldn't be very cool.

 
At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it seems over the course of this blog, Kirk's morals have been changing.

This might be due to the bite and werewolf-thing (he's already demonstrated other behavioural changes like the urine thing), or it could have been an undiscovered facet of his own personality.

It seems, with the lack of remorse shown about Jeff, and lack of worry about this, that we may see Kirk emerge as a rather nasty threat.

My guess: Alyssa better watch for opportunities to take out Kirk and his new-found master. It never ends well...

 
At 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it any surprise that Kirk's personality is changing? He's a friggin werewolf. Of course his personality is going to change. I see it as him fullfilling his werewolf dharma. As long as you don't start killing other people while you're a person, Kirk, I think you'll be ok.
Amber

 
At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man do you have any info on teachings to transform im a werewolf too : / i also know theres ways to control yourself as a werewolf my aim screen name is sunflash405 and my email address for msn messenger is El3mentali5t@aol.com if we could contact eachother that would be cool i need help because the person thats able to teach me doesnt have his internet working properly atm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home