Monday, February 14, 2005

OK-

Well, Christ.

I guess what I'm hearing from people is that this is my own problem and I have to deal with it.

So I will.

Fuck it.

I guess I just have to live my life in a cage for 3 days a month.

I dunno, I mean- if you really think about it, there are people that live in cages for their entire lives.

I only have to do it for a couple of days.

The full moon is coming soon.

The only really big drag is that when I put the TV in front of the cage, the bars block off a lot of it.

I feel like if I keep going the way I am, TV will be the only thing I find important.

I don't want to live that way.

5 Comments:

At 2:05 AM , Blogger Missi said...

i have this theory...
have you tried taking birth control pills? because maybe, just maybe, werewolf hormones and the hormones that trigger the female menstural cycle are similar enough that it JUST MIGHT WORK!

 
At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a word... yeah.

You're a modern-day Typhoid Mary, except that you're infectious only three days of the lunar month.

If it's any consolation, there's more werewolves out there, but they'll be hard to find.

On the other hand, there's a -serious- article about a local boy being cured of HIS werewolfism: http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-feb0105-werewolf_boy.67cf5f8f.html
(www.bugmenot.com is your friend)

Unfortunately, it requires a bone marrow transfusion. Ouch. And I would be surprised if your video store gave you enough medical insurance for it...

 
At 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk, I have an idea. I'm not going to spout about you being responsible and all that shit BUT I do propose that you eat people with bad grammar. Like some of the commentors on your blog. *cough* TigerKitty810 *cough* Anyhow, I think there is some huge entertainment potential in this. Biting people, eating other people. You could be the Donald Trump of wannabe werewolves, people have to compete to get bitten. One person gets bitten the other people get eaten. Instead of the boardroom you could have 'the cage'. If only we could come up with a catchy phrase to put on a t-shirt. . . . At any rate you would be doing the intarweb a favour by getting rid of the inept.

 
At 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what happens when someone who's already a werewolf wants a serious change in his life?

Hang in there.

 
At 3:39 AM , Blogger Ritch said...

That- right there- is a good fucking question.

We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home