Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The moon-

looked like a soup bowl tonight.

Or maybe I'm just hungry for some soup.

It was kind of hot out today, so when I was walking to work I felt like I had too many layers on. I wonder if that's what it will feel like when I'm a werewolf in the summertime.

I wonder if werewolves shed. And if they do, does the hair that gets shed out disappear once I change back, like the hair on my body does?

Come to think of it, I don't know if it dissapears, or just kinda recedes back into my body. That's kind of a nasty thought.

What the hell does happen to all that hair?

I'm gonna get on that question when I transform next. I mean, it doesn't just fall out, cause I've woken up in my apartment after a change and there wasn't hair everywhere. But still, it seems weird that it would just dissapear.

I don't know if you guys are learning anything from this post, but what I'm learning is I have no idea how to correctly spell the word "dissapear."

Maybe one "s?"

Let's see- "disapear."

Doesn't look quite right- I'm adding another "p"

"disappear."

Yeah, dude- that's it.

I think.

I may be a crappy speller, but at least I have tigerkitty beat.
I hope she's OK.

So, we find out if there is hockey tomorrow around noon. The players have to accept the owner's offer of a 42.5 million cap by 11:00. The press conference is at 1:00.

Jesus, I hope they take it.

I'm not saying that living with the curse of lycanthropy is fun by any stretch of the imagination, but it will certainly bea lot more pleasant if I can turn on the TV and see Joe Thornton blasting out from behind the net like a fucking freight train.

And Sergei Samsonov- that guy has moves that can literally make defenders disappear.

That looks right, doesn't it?

I've been a little bored today.

5 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Kurt...

You might enjoy the comic 'http://www.werewolves.ca/lj/drawings/wolfjoke.jpg'.

I don't understand a word...

 
At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Net ettiquette folks:
1) Spell correctly
2) Get Names Right!

Chip buddy, who the fuck is Kurt? Kirk maybe? ;-)

Kirk, based on your love of hockey, your righteous indignation at spelling and other internet follies, and your handling of your current 'health' issues you are the man. You need a place to stay in Canuckistan you let me know.

-Trebor

 
At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disappear is, indeed, correct.

It is nice that some people that post to the 'net realise that spelling and grammar are important.

 
At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit, no hockey. What idiots. Why couldn't they negotiate this in the summer? It all came down to them both conceding and there was only dollar figures left to discuss. There was absolutely no point in either side holding out this long.

Now the shit show will begin... replacement players, strikes, crossing the line, people wanting to start a competing league, and the tailspin that the NHL will go into.

Let's hear it for millionaire owners and millionaire players who are too stupid to see the damage they are causing.

 
At 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, crap.

Thank you, Trebor.

And my apologies, Kirk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home