Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Bad things have happened.

I got out of the cage on the third night.

I don't know how it happened, I just know I hit the bars the right way and just- I don't know- got loose.

The scariest thing about it was I actually don't remember what I did. I remember the cage, I remember eating the last pig, I remember breaking free, and then- nothing.

It's like-the wolf took over.

In the past, there was always memory.

But not this time. I woke up under the Williamsburg Bridge, and there was blood on my chest.

I'm afraid I've done something awful.

Jesus, Christ- my life is spinning out of control.

I don't want to be a killer.

I'd rather die.
Maybe I will.

5 Comments:

At 3:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'know, there are probably gonna be some readers who'll point and say "I told you so!" There are also gonna be some readers who'll try and get you to look at the bright side of things, whatever that may be.

The only thing I just want to know, even though it's not really your sport and you obviously have more important things on your agenda than answering random questions here, is what your thoughts on the Final Four are for this coming weekend.

:)

 
At 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

Hang in there...just relax, take your time and try to scour the papers/news to see what you can find out about what happened.

And it's probably best if you try to keep a low profile...

 
At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you haven't killed anyone, good for you. If you have, how awful, but instead of topping yourself, why don't you simply go on a killing spree and have fun? Give in to your evil, bestial side. It's fun!

 
At 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or don't listen to a guy who calls himself "Satan", how bout that.

Regardless of what you did, you're still incapable of murderous rampages for another month, so don't do yourself in until you've given yourself time to find out what happened. Wait till your head cools down and don't go to the police. They'll lock you up as a loony and then, if you decide you *should* commit suicide, you'll be SOL anyway.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Alex said...

Being a killer isn't all that bad. Its not like you're going out into the world totally intending on lots of murderous rampage. Its the wolf, man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home