Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Wow-

My head is still full of snot.

I hate this.

I've been taking a shot of Nyquil before I go to bed every night, and today, I casually yawned, rolled over and woke up to see that it was 3:30 in the afternoon.

Jesus.

Also, my goddamn DVD player broke. I'd go get another one if I hadn't already blown 12 hundred bucks on the pigs.

They better be tasty.

I mean, I know that I need to start looking at my livestock expenses as a necessary expense, seeing as it could potentially be saving lives, but Jesus! "The Incredibles" just came out on DVD and I really wanted to see those bonus shorts.

It's no wonder you don't see a lot of werewolf movies taking place in cities. The living expenses just kill you.

Sorry I haven't been posting.

It sucks being sick.

4 Comments:

At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, no DVD player? Man, you are cursed.

Can you watch DVD's on your PC?

Just posted a comment against your previous entry (my mistake) key point was - why don't you try doping yourself out again like you did that time in your apartment (the night the werewolf hunter showed up)- gotta be cheaper than shipping yourself livestock all the time, right?

 
At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed.

I admit I was being a little dramatic back during the whole Bruce scenario, but I still do believe you owe the human race (and your own humanity, as well) some self-control.

Oh, and how are you planning on keeping yourself down to one pig? Put only one inside the cage with you? Because when you're a hungry wolfman and there's a pair of pigs out there, the cage will take a beating.

 
At 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, are pigs expensive. I had no idea.

I'm guessing you don't have a Playstation, since I'm sure you'd be watching DVDs through those if you did.

Man, that sucks...

 
At 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, are pigs expensive. I had no idea.

I'm guessing you don't have a Playstation, since I'm sure you'd be watching DVDs through those if you did.

Man, that sucks...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home