Saturday, March 12, 2005

The pigs showed up!

I've still been feeling a bit under the weather, but I'll tell ya, a green tea with some vitamin C power, a spoonful of clover honey, and a couple of fingers of rum does wonders for the soul.

In so far as the names, I went for Janney, Joyce and Neely.

They only have a couple weeks left, but their namesakes had a short, yet glorious run as well.

Jesus, I miss hockey.

The pigs make a lot of noise.

I wasn't expecting that.

Ah- well.

Any suggestions for next months feast?

I also googled "female werewolves." Didn't get much to report on. I keep thinking about that girl werewolf in Scotland that Alyssa told me about.

Ahh well- it probably doesn't matter.

That always happens, when you start thinking about an ideal woman, the reality never matches up to the fantasy.

Plus, we'd probably kill each other.

Really.

I mean, it's nice to think about hanging out with someone who you have shared interests with, but really, we would tear each other apart.

Ahh- screw it.

I'm watching more Deadwood and going to sleep. I just finished the episodes where the chick from Veronica Mars plays a teen whore. It didn't end as cleanly as it does on the WB.

Life often doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home