Saturday, March 05, 2005

Dickhead, this is Giggsy and Rhonda. Rhonda and Giggsy, Dickhead.

OK- I'm REALLY done with that now.

But the dude's tag is "Dickhead," I just couldn't lay off.

By the way, that was a weak-ass bunch of reproachals. Ah well, I suppose if I wasn't a werewolf this blog would be far less entertaining.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a werewolf anymore, but really, would any of you bastards check in on this thing if it was called "What used to be happening to me?"

It doesn't have the same zing is all.

By the way, the weird thing about this site is I'm pretty much aware of what is happening to me. I turn into a werewolf on the full moon. So, yeah. That's it.

Again though, is it really worth a whole new url just to start up "http://Imfairlysureimawarewhatishappeningtome.blogspot.com"?

Screw it, I'm sticking with this one.

And who knows?

Crazy shit has happened in the past, maybe my life will pick up. I'm justa little bored right now. I worked at the store today, and watched "Bride of Frankenstein." Damn that's a great movie. That's pretty much how my relationships go by the way- you meet a woman who was made for you, she ends up not liking you, and the entire house falls in on top of you.

I also brought home Cube Zero. Looks cool.

I'll let you know what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home