Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Alyssa's here.

Apparently what happened to me this week, or rather DIDN'T happen, is a big fucking deal.

Alyssa is here with three other Scottish scientist dudes, and that chick who is a werewolf.

Apparently, they decked out a plane with a cage in it so she could change while they flew.

From what I'm told, people don't really "get better" from this. All I know is I used to change into a werewolf on the full moon, and now- well... I don't.

Or- didn't.

This time.

And I thought getting the cow down the steps would be drama.

They seem like cool folks though- after an initial formal encounter, we broke out a bowl, ordered some Sparky's and watched the Star Wars "Clone Wars" DVD.

It wasn't a bad night- it was nice to be around people again.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's Alyssa doing? Is the werewolf chick hot?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home