Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The goddamn chickens-

Had me up at dawn.

OK- it was one rooster.

But Jesus- in case you thought that was just a folk tale, I'll tell you- roosters crow at daybreak.

And there was no shutting him up.

The fucking cow started mooing, and the chickens were making crazy noise, I mean Jesus, I can't wait for Saturday night just to eat those motherfuckers.

And I want it to hurt. I took a nap around 11:00, and had to go to work at 1:00.

I'm going to bed now, and I'm exhausted.

If they are crowing tomorrow, I'm gonna shit.

Jesus fucking Christ.

6 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beasts....rah

 
At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do the neighbors think?

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

I live in a warehouse loft apartment in East Williamsburg. Williamson used to own it. I don't have any neighbors.

 
At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet when you rip the rooster apart you'll be thinking "Now crow you bastard"

 
At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Kirk, thanks for clearing up that apartment shit. I mean seriously, you waltz up to the door man with a cow in tow I doubt he's going to let you manhandle that thing up the stairs.

 
At 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a chicken I find your comments highly offensive.

*CLUCK!*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home