Sunday, April 24, 2005

This is weird-

-It's pushing four in the morning on the night before the full moon, and I'm not a werewolf. I got all ready for the change, the cow was in the cage with me, the moon rose, and then...

Nothing.

I've been totally normal all night. It's weird to even be typing this, cause I feel like I might change at any minute.

But I haven't.

The thing that sucks is, I'm getting sleepy and I want to get out of the cage to get a pillow, but I'm afraid.

I think I'm going to chance it.

OK- I went out and got a pillow.

That was terrifying.

I guess I''m going to put my laptop away and try to go to sleep.

As a person.

On the night before a full moon.

This is really, really scary.

Good night?

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cow dung?

 
At 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a history of not changing on the first night of the full moon cycle, for some reason or another. That reason could be a key to curing you.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home