Wednesday, April 13, 2005

You know how yesterday-

I didn't do much?

Today I did less.

That's the thing about being in a rut. You roll around in it trying do get out, and you're just making it deeper.

So I sat today out.

In good news, according to the old site meter if you google the words: "31 years old single bored depressed"

You get me on the first page.

First page baby!

Another search term that got somebody here was the following: "watching my sister pee"

That was a third pager, and I was more than a bit relieved to find that it was a commentor, not me who tricked it off.

Boy, this post kind of sucks.

In fact, it might be the worst one ever.

Any of you longtimers want to vote on which of my posts has sucked the hardest?

Cause this one is in the running.

Unless, you know, people get really into it, and it starts getting fun, which might push this one out of the nominations.

Screw it, I'm hitting the hay.

This sucked.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one was pretty weak:

http://whatishappeningtome.blogspot.com/2005/03/last-night.html

 
At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucked? the hardest? well, I'm going to use this opportunity to make a joke that may or may not be funny: "vigorous throat-fucking from the dead penis of Louis Sutter" O.o woah. that post still creeps me out/makes me roll around on the floor laughing my ass off.

 
At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucked? the hardest? well, I'm going to use this opportunity to make a joke that may or may not be funny: "vigorous throat-fucking from the dead penis of Louis Sutter" O.o woah. that post still creeps me out/makes me roll around on the floor laughing my ass off.

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

how do you get the site meter thingie that tells you how people have come across your site?? 'cause that sounds pretty cool.

i happened to find your site by clicking on the navbar "next blog" at the top of the site..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home