Sunday, March 06, 2005

I've been exploring pig recipies.

I mean, I know- when it comes right down to it, I'm gonna eat 'em raw, but I couldn't help myself.

One of my favorites has been a blog about bacon, called "bacontarian." It's for people who love the fuck out of bacon.

This link is to a post entitled: "best bacon you've ever ate."

Their are 19 comments.

Needless to say, these motherfuckers love bacon.

Here's a sample:


"My worthless friends were finally roused only when I began to yell as I returned to the scene of the disaster. The bacon had been burned so severely that the only sign of its former potential was a black residue on the cooking grate. This was not the best bacon I have ever had it was the worst bacon, I never had. But this tragedy has taught me to savor life’s bacon as never before. This post is directed particularly to Ellen, who I hold primarily responsible for the death of the bacon."

I left a comment, explaining my situation, but I bet it won't get approved.

Ah, well.

I think we all can agree, however, that Ellen is a fucking bitch.

And people, whatever your individual situations, let's all remember to "savor life's bacon."

I wanna get that on a T-shirt.

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Cube Zero any good?

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Ritch said...

I liked it a lot. The first Cube is great, I heard the 2nd one isn't as great, but zero is cool. I mean, pretty much you just have a new gang running around in the Cube getting turned in pudding or sliced into chunks, but in this one, you get to see the guys who work FOR the cube. So that's cool.

Today, I saw the new movie with Werner Herzog about his trip to find the Loch Ness Monster. It's called Incident at Loch Ness, and it's awesome. Super funny. Go rent it. If you can. It might not be rentable yet, but we got it in the store this weekend. Probably Tuesday.

That is all.

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger Ugarles said...

Your comment was approved. Let me be the first to welcome the bacontarians to Kirk's life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home