Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Still no pigs.

Damn this weather.

I'm getting a cough, too.

These 60 degree temperature swings really do it to me.

Still, I got up early, (for me) and was smart enough last night to load up the crock pot with Beef Stew fixins. I got up at 10:00, and by quarter to twelve, I was living it up with beef stew. Also, there is a Star Trek marathon on Sci Fi. I know that I have a lot of problems, but lemme tell you, he ins and outs of lycanthropy go down a little smoother with tasty-ass beef stew and Original Trek on the TV.

I was never into it when I was a kid, but I've been enjoying it recently. I never got into the newer Star Trek shows either, but lemme tell you- it's fun to see Captain Kirk just sitting around making tough calls. He has hard decisions to make and he fucking MAKES em! Maybe I just enjoy seeing someone named Kirk actually taking charge of his life.

Hmm.

The pigs were supposed to arrive two days ago, and I just got off the phone with the guy. He says Friday at the latest, and gave me a window where I had to stay at home.

He said, "Anywhere between 9:00 and 3:00."

It's like the fucking cable guy, but with pigs.

I'm at the video store tonight. Stop by if you're around.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM , Blogger Alex said...

tigerho810, get your own blog. Nobody gives a shit about your plans to kill a your little brother, unless it involves turning into a lesbian werewolf and devouring him in a bloody feast. Shove it.

Kirk: man, the weather in NY is nuts, yesterday, how could it go from 50 with springlike rain to 4 and ice coating the entire tri state area. Fucking March.

Be easy dude.

 
At 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, here's a fun idea- don't be a dick. She's obviously upset.

Tigerkitty, if you want to turn to the internet for advice, you might find more help at an advice forum. A lot of people here aren't likely to be able or willing to help you out.

I googled a few, and this one seems pretty okay...

http://honestadvice.proboards32.com/

Good luck with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home