Sunday, May 08, 2005

Well, I guess I oughta pipe in here-

-

Holy cats- are the commentors going apeshit or what?

Sorry it's been awhile, and I know that people get weird notions in their heads when I take time off of this thing, but here's the deal:

I met a girl.

Like, a GREAT girl.

Just saw her one night, hung out, talked, and socialized.

Friend of a friend kind of deal.

I haven't kissed her, haven't slept with her, haven't spent awesome days hanging out in central park with a couple of sandwiches, a newspaper, a hackey sack, a frisbee and a blanket (You know, just in case we wanna lie there in the park looking at the skyline of New York City in the springtime for a while).

I haven't done any of that.

But, with this one, I dunno...

I get the feeling that I might.

Or who knows- it could all be shit.

But I gotta tell you- It's nice to feel this way again.

8 Comments:

At 3:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. Even if it is all shit, it's usually worth it for the parts that aren't.

Wait, no it isn't.

Oh well, not like you have any choice. Go get her, you animal.

... sorry.

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck kirk.
just make sure it isn't a long distance relationship. Those never

 
At 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

work out. dammit. the mouse clicked. anyways man. the best of luck to you.

 
At 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww. the power of love has brought dickhead and darkwolf together. it's so cute.

 
At 1:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit. Uhh, I totally meant "good luck" in a different and entirely contradictory way.

Yeah.

 
At 3:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and i simply meant good luck. Anyway I just found out how to get a cow downstairs. You back it down the stairs.And good luck with that too.

 
At 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWW - good luck with the possible love encounter. Keep us updated on it!!

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be good to her, she might be worth it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home